viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

Amazon Chromebook Sales - Business Insider

Amazon <b>Chromebook</b> Sales - Business Insider


Amazon <b>Chromebook</b> Sales - Business Insider

Posted: 02 Jan 2015 10:24 AM PST

Amazon reported that the top-selling computers were the Acer C720 Chromebook ($228), ASUS 13-inch Chromebook ($220), and the HP 11-2010nr Chromebook ($198). Chromebooks are computers that run Chrome OS, which is essentially ...

A Year with Chrome: My Review of the <b>Acer</b> C720 <b>Chromebook</b> <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Dec 2014 04:02 PM PST

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart With viruses at bay, I felt good that day This year, you're still in full gear, Now that right there is really special! This laptop is awesome! The Acer c720 Chromebook. I've had this computer for a year now, and ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario